Montipora mounting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cory p
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cory p

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
284
Reaction score
41
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up some montipora and wanted to put on wall on the back of tank. What's the best way to get it on the back?
 
I picked up some montipora and wanted to put on wall on the back of tank. What's the best way to get it on the back?

I use superglue gel (cyanoacrylate).
 
I use JB Waterweld from Home Depot and make a a marble sized ball, I superglue the ball to the piece with Superglue Gel like Willz says. Then I put another bit of superglue on the other side of the ball and smash it in place. It works pretty good under water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new