?Montipora Purple Kryptonite ? What ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Patx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2019
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
980
Location
Montréal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I'm confuses..
I just buy this frag.

Can't find info online.
Trying to know if "it's really a monti" and what the colony will look like ?
Encrusting or cap ?

HELP ! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
1000005450.jpg
 
Yeah, Psammocora !
(Find as Monster jam / aquaman/ green rim and blueberry haze)
Now that I read you speak French, I regret providing a reply. I have always been fond of being against the French, for no reason except that I heard a lot of folks carry around stupid grudges against other groups for the most ridiculous reasons.

I repent of my reply, and this one too!

Glad to help.
peter sellers pink GIF



Pink Panther Morning GIF


Beautiful coral btw! :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new