Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here's Tyree Undata in my frag tank that isn't so much a frag anymore. Taking this to my LFS soon.

PXL_20230802_185901142~2.jpg
 
Some growth
F2520D94-C94C-4C3E-A10C-CE53E73839F5.jpeg

3A3F9178-A4FA-4D2F-BC10-2C045F47A037.jpeg

What an explosion. Love this coral. Makes me sad that I may have to start cutting on it soon though. Anyone else love the aequtuberculata?
 
3A3F9178-A4FA-4D2F-BC10-2C045F47A037.jpeg

What an explosion. Love this coral. Makes me sad that I may have to start cutting on it soon though. Anyone else love the aequtuberculata?
I had one that was 11" in diameter. It was a great coral. All it did was grow and never gave me any trouble.
I will be adding a lot of montipora to my new tank for sure. Both branching and plating.
 
slime time grafted monti frags(had to cut colony)
rainbow rommels
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8548.jpg
    IMG_8548.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_8549.jpg
    IMG_8549.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_8563.jpg
    IMG_8563.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_8565.jpg
    IMG_8565.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_8566.jpg
    IMG_8566.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 104

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new