Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Blueberry monti verrucosa

BlueberryMonti.jpg
[/IMG]

Monti turgescens

montiturg12712.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Here are some of mine.
Setosa with Rainbow behind it

IMG_9501.jpg


Tyree Seasons Greetings

IMG_2922.jpg


Superman Monti

IMG_8677.jpg
 
Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1355323776880.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355323776880.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 853
Yeah, this one is an Undata. I meant the purple one with the turquoise polyps that's in the pic with the the two caps.It was id as a danae but not sure.

Oh Gotcha, I'm still gonna go with and undata type. Possibly Idaho grape or the like
 
6 month old bump for more pics. :)

Some of my small frags, most washed out as I slowly learn to improve water params and nutrient levels.

This was supposed to be Idaho grape.
lhjh.jpg


Green with blue polyps
c9zm.jpg


German blue digitata
if3u.jpg
 
Last edited:
Rainbow Monti
 

Attachments

  • 1375023522417.jpg
    1375023522417.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 729
Update pic of my pink sand dollar monti from page 7, little more up close






Forest Fire Digi




Jedi Mind Trick




Hologram




Starburst cap




Seasons Greetings






Monti side of tank


 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new