Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Old School Superman, Lakers, Poker Star, Rainbow & Grafted Montipora
IMG_9032.jpeg
IMG_9008.jpeg IMG_9007.jpeg IMG_9006.jpeg IMG_8958.jpeg
I love the grafted one!
 
Picked up a reverse superman and a rough looking frag that that needs my TLC
1000006620.jpg
1000006621.jpg
1000006622.jpg
That reverse Superman has some fantastic colors to it! Hopefully the other frag pulls through!
 
20250522_161524.jpg
couple digis in my 15g nano.
@X-37B Where did you get that German Blue? Tidal Gardens is the only place I can find that looks like the correct old school German Blue lie what you have there. Everywhere else looks more purple.
 
20250520_155338.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20250520_155320.jpg
    20250520_155320.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 20250520_155236.jpg
    20250520_155236.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 28
  • 20250520_155155.jpg
    20250520_155155.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 20250520_155102.jpg
    20250520_155102.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 51
@X-37B Where did you get that German Blue? Tidal Gardens is the only place I can find that looks like the correct old school German Blue lie what you have there. Everywhere else looks more purple.
I believe i have both versions. I did get the lighter one from tidal gardens. I'm in the SF bay area California if your close and want some.
 

Attachments

  • 20250629_210710.jpg
    20250629_210710.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 20250629_210639.jpg
    20250629_210639.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 51

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new