Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I only have 1 but its growing. Sometimes its hard to tell without looking at pictures like this to tell.
This is round about 10-5
IMG_1907[1].JPG

this is about 10 minutes ago
IMG_2039[1].JPG
 
Nice! That yellow one is gorgeous. Been looking for that one.
 
Bump, bump, bump! Show us some more Montipora!

Would love to see some images of different Montipora growth forms growing in close proximity.
 
Wife and I were drawn to this and the price was right. Testing with sps to see if my system can sustain these. Unknown to me, if someone wants to throw out the name I'd greatly appreciate it.
d556d3a8a0f457ede73af4c6595f6a69.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new