Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
F9CBDB70-0B36-4B68-90F0-4C475D9EBE15.jpeg
4DE7F6A0-EFF4-4166-A35B-E49C751FF322.jpeg
52881A1E-B001-49C8-8A71-51358FC69626.jpeg
 
Just wanted to show off my four colour Monti. Was purchased for £15 with a bleached white skeleton and just coloured polyps. Love a diamond in the rough!

January 2018
Bleached base when I got it.
1BC44D74-32B7-4A18-A951-68113E762B6B.jpeg

April 2018
Now check it out!
Bright orange Polyps.
7C9A4165-700A-4077-8C7E-6BDEAC6FFA47.jpeg

Base colour is green, red and purple!
AA26D4F8-0707-476D-8464-B878C354C096.png
Great fluorescent colour
1981F4C4-424A-425E-810A-365F6B1BC94C.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new