Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
probably dumb question that i feel doesn't even deserve a thread, but is this:

https://uniquecorals.com/collection...itata-1-5-wysiwyg-frag?variant=21082142572598

bdm2szcadewdwer.jpeg


the same as the german blue polyp digi? this one looks amazing, but the "blue" brownish one that seems common is pretty ugly. they're a different coral, right?
 
Wow GrantM91, pretty cool. Polyps are nuts. It looks different from others I've seen, looks like a smooth skin but maybe just the pic?
 
Wow GrantM91, pretty cool. Polyps are nuts. It looks different from others I've seen, looks like a smooth skin but maybe just the pic?
I dont know it is pretty smooth, it wasn’t labeled though, i just thought its a standard one, i really love it though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new