Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_8095.jpg
 
probably dumb question that i feel doesn't even deserve a thread, but is this:

https://uniquecorals.com/collection...itata-1-5-wysiwyg-frag?variant=21082142572598

bdm2szcadewdwer.jpeg


the same as the german blue polyp digi? this one looks amazing, but the "blue" brownish one that seems common is pretty ugly. they're a different coral, right?

These are definitely not the same as german blues. German blues are usually a deeper blue, and frankly its seems to be a total crap shoot as whether that blue shows up.

I have purchased several of these from Unique and they are a genuine cyan color. I'd been searching for these quite a long time and was super happy when they started showing up at Unique. Definitely don't see cyan digitata very often.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new