Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Added 2 red Monti Cap frags to the collection!

IMG_20200211_225543_355.jpg


IMG_20200211_225231_685.jpg
 
Some cracking monti's here just ashame I can't keep sps been struggling big time... lps are thriving ‍♂️
 
Oops, posted in the wrong thread lol!
 
Last edited:
Guys, beach bums montis do some have blue / purple polyps? I know jason fox beach bum montis have green polyps but when I google it some of the images have green polyps and some have bluish polyps I'm confused
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new