Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Are you talking about this one? It is my Stargazer monti cap..
NewCoralsfromCI005.jpg

JW how much does Stargazer frags usually go for?
 
Nice montis.....the one you have labeled as undata looks like confusa to me. Definately not an undata though. The jedi mind trick is an undata.
 
It's kinda melting over the rock. It looks cool but I'm still a newbie with some things so I don't know a whole lot about it. It would be nice to know the name of at least one thing in my tank lol
 
I have posted in the reef discussion forum...titled WHAT IS THIS? I can't get a definitive answer (fungia/anemone/mushroom) check it out.

SORRY for being off topic. I'll stop on this thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new