Moon wrasse sick??

  • Thread starter Thread starter will?
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

will?

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
178
Reaction score
74
Location
Queensland
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've recently gotten a juvenile moon wrasse in my 30 gal and it's been doing fine, up until around two days ago. It found itself a small crevice and has wedged itself in there. At first I thought it was stuck, but It was fine. It moves very little and buries itself in the sand lots. What has happened, and how can I help? I'll be doing some tests tomorrow before work, but hopefully it's just ammonia and I can change the water or just a phase he'll move on from. I really love him, and it would mean the world to me if anyone can anyone help me to pinpoint a cause
 
I've recently gotten a juvenile moon wrasse in my 30 gal and it's been doing fine, up until around two days ago. It found itself a small crevice and has wedged itself in there. At first I thought it was stuck, but It was fine. It moves very little and buries itself in the sand lots. What has happened, and how can I help? I'll be doing some tests tomorrow before work, but hopefully it's just ammonia and I can change the water or just a phase he'll move on from. I really love him, and it would mean the world to me if anyone can anyone help me to pinpoint a cause

More background information and a clear video would be needed for us to say what could be going on. This post explains all that:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/s...sease-treatment-and-diagnosis-section.775547/
Jay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new