OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made this awesome Lid hatch for our Polycarb lid on the eel tank, now we can feed them without the need of lifting and or moving the lid totally
had alittle plan in place and I think the end result is fantastic

Eag808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@The Salty Reefer how much has yours grown since you’ve had him? I just put mine in with a jeweled, snowflake, and banded moray. And he made himself the boss instantly to say the least. he bit my snowflake pretty good and left a little gash but he ate a couple silversides and ha calmed down now.

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@The Salty Reefer how much has yours grown since you’ve had him? I just put mine in with a jeweled, snowflake, and banded moray. And he made himself the boss instantly to say the least. he bit my snowflake pretty good and left a little gash but he ate a couple silversides and ha calmed down now.
he has grown heaps haha
monster feeder, the only thing he tolerates in the tank is the 3 white eyed eels, they are mates, so he is clearly the boss, anything else in the tank, its goodbye my friends

Eag808

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he has grown heaps haha
monster feeder, the only thing he tolerates in the tank is the 3 white eyed eels, they are mates, so he is clearly the boss, anything else in the tank, its goodbye my friend
They’re getting along the jewel is a bit smaller but thicker so he held his own but the poor snowflake and banded moray were probably scared for their life. Hoping they’ll all get along

Attachments

• FF86EDE8-238A-4515-8B04-B84A4233664D.png
    FF86EDE8-238A-4515-8B04-B84A4233664D.png
    701 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They’re getting along the jewel is a bit smaller but thicker so he held his own but the poor snowflake and banded moray were probably scared for their life. Hoping they’ll all get along
will be curious to see, Our Tess ate a large whiting, good size grouper, and another pred Eel that was about 2ft long, so luckily he likes the white eyes

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back