• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

More Jawbreakers

Item Price
$180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Weevo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
674
Reaction score
289
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 3 jawbreakers for sale
A) SOLD
B) Silver dollar size
C) Silver dollar size
$180 shipped for B or C
Shipping Policy: DOA policy:
* UPS overnight.
* Live arrival guaranteed i f shipment received and opened within 2 hours of first delivery attempt.
* Picture and/or video of the dead coral(s) in original bag BEFORE and AFTER opening. * will refund (minus COst Of shipping) in the case of a DOA.
Package deal for all three

20250526_105415.jpg 20250526_105519.jpg Screenshot_20250526_142411_Gallery.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new