• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

More WYSIWYG Frags

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
761
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all more frags for sale

Sps frag- $15
Hammer Coral 2 1/2 heads- $25
Pocillopora frag- $15
2 Green Ricordia- $20 for 1 $35 for both
Anthelia- $5 a frag (cut to order)

Pm for better pics
Located 19114 meetup available

8FE978D4-017D-405A-8A87-FADCB1D670F2.jpeg

F0011396-738C-40DD-8AD8-825359B8BF61.jpeg
061B7881-56C6-4FA5-9378-980C6A1CADF9.jpeg
DC5FDE11-E297-499F-B1A8-9AA511F8E789.jpeg
DBE56D1F-303A-481E-96D0-849488B74DF4.jpeg
 
I could scoop the hammers on Friday, I’m located 07003 I’m willing to take a trip for them though they look awesome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new