Morning all

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Reef and back to the obsession and yes reefing sticker shock is real lol
Photo_1660507499508.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all , well in the uk anyway. Just started to get back into reefing after a brief break of 40 years . A lot has changed , no more steam driven pumps or heating your tank with coal .
I’m in n/w London , uk and looking forward to selling my first born child so I can afford all this gear . Have a Red Sea reefer 450 laying fallow and slowly building up all the kit I need . In the meantime have a converted jewel 120 lido I converted to marine to keep me interested .
Anyway, just wanted to say hi and see if any reefers are in this neck of the woods
Cheers

Welcome! Glad you joined. Love your sense of humor! Yes a lot has changed in 40 years, and there are ways to afford this hobby without selling off your children. In fact, it turns out to be a great family oriented hobby!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Kev036

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all , well in the uk anyway. Just started to get back into reefing after a brief break of 40 years . A lot has changed , no more steam driven pumps or heating your tank with coal .
I’m in n/w London , uk and looking forward to selling my first born child so I can afford all this gear . Have a Red Sea reefer 450 laying fallow and slowly building up all the kit I need . In the meantime have a converted jewel 120 lido I converted to marine to keep me interested .
Anyway, just wanted to say hi and see if any reefers are in this neck of the woods
Cheers
Welcome what part of the UK are you I recently moved across the pond to the US from Newcastle

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 71 78.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.8%
Back