Most Easy To Keep Zoa/Paly List

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marvin, is that a similar morph to Fuglies? Because I can't get rid of those either.

I'm voting for AoG...they grow like weeds.

:hammer:

I remember we had DDB's (Doo Doo Browns) growing like wildfire when we had the 55g... ;)

scp443

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eagle eyes, radioactive dragon eyes, gorilla nipples, green crosettes, and any polpys that are similar in shap and size to those, all seem similar and relatively easy. dragon eyes, fire and ice, bam-bam, and others that have very short stalks like those seem to be easy. tubbs, RPE's, these white polpys with yellow skirts that i dont know the name of are REALLY easy, button polpys are really easy too.

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i say eagle eyes and tubbs blues for zoas, palys are captain americas purple deaths, nuc greens, nuc deaths. really very hardy but sometimes slow growers

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully this will be made a sicky after the poll is done. I think that was the plan?

Yes, I believe that was what Rev intended, but it looks like it probably didn't gain enough momentum to get completed. Once we've compiled a good list, I'll run a poll, and we'll both it and the hard to keep thread. I think it would be a nice addition. I think there are some changes in store for the future of the stickies as well, but we'll have to see.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its funny how old his thread is, I agree with the majority
NG
PD
Gobstoppers
and I haver to add the red hornets-of the blue, purple and red, red grow the fastest for me and are bullet proof, I guess thats why they are around 30.00 pp-at least in my market-LOL
lastly
Utter chaos

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAHAHAHAAH!!! I didn't check the date on the original post. 2008! That is hilarious, but awesome and hopefully it will regain momentum and make the poll and then sticky status! I know I actually posted a VERY similar question just a couple days ago so I think that it would be extremely useful. There are SO many Z & Ps and you can't really lump them together as to how easy or hard they are and growth rate because there is such a range.

Me z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Utter chaos, space monsters, any hornet, rastas, and captain americas. Those would probably be the ones that are easy for me.

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll add pink zippers and for me vivid rainbows. Had both since nov 10th, started with 3 zippers and now have close to 13, started with 2 vivids and now have 10.

deedeesdaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gold and pink palys (goldschlager) grow like weeds...almost too much and my blue aquaman zoanthids are consuming the rock they're on...+1 on the magicians too

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 28.5%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 38 21.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 62 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back