Most reef safe or invert safe tetraodontiformes

derpychicken777

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Messages
78
Reaction score
29
Location
Falls Church
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious as to people’s personal experience here with tetraodontiformes. Personally some of my favourite fish and I’d love to keep one, they include fish such as boxfish, procupinefish, ocean sunfish, pufferfish, cowfish, triggerfish, filefish, tobies, and many others. I understand most of these are coral and invert eaters, but if you all know of any of them that aren’t or have stories of your own fish you want to just talk about, feel free to share.
 
Curious as to people’s personal experience here with tetraodontiformes. Personally some of my favourite fish and I’d love to keep one, they include fish such as boxfish, procupinefish, ocean sunfish, pufferfish, cowfish, triggerfish, filefish, tobies, and many others. I understand most of these are coral and invert eaters, but if you all know of any of them that aren’t or have stories of your own fish you want to just talk about, feel free to share.
Valentini puffer r sometimes reef safe but not invert safe

Boxfish r not reef safe and prone to ich

Xanthichthys's triggers r reef safe but not invert safe

Let's see what expert's say:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new