Most sought after monti cap?

Thanks
For the ideas. I'll look into the wwc piece.
 
I'm a sucker for caps. Just love the way they grow.
 
JF cold fusion or WWC grafted starfire cap some of the uncommon that show great coloration
 
Double post
 
F57C4B56-7DA0-4242-B152-5E22933BA517.jpeg
My Setosa takes on some unusual shapes and really glows under actintic light.
 
Yeah the Rainbow Monti in that category is nice as well. Seen them at AquaSD.

+1
Lyng Si
 
Caps are like putting a baby koran angel in your tank. Best left to the wide ocean unless your tank is like 500 gallons. I had a red cap blanket a 2'x3' section of my tank in less than one year.
 
I’ve thrown away frags the size of that pic just to get them out of the way
To bad your not local to me I'd go dumpster diving behind your house. lol


I've got a standard red cap in my tank that does grow pretty fast and would like to get into less standard caps. Just don't see many in my LFS. The grafted ones pop up occasionally tho.
 
To bad your not local to me I'd go dumpster diving behind your house. lol


I've got a standard red cap in my tank that does grow pretty fast and would like to get into less standard caps. Just don't see many in my LFS. The grafted ones pop up occasionally tho.

Believe me I’d give it away if I could. I live in a fairly small town with a very very small hobbyist base. It’s either folks so new they’re terrified of sps and won’t even take a freebie, or acro snobs that turn their nose up at it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new