Mount for a noopsyche k7 v3

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cba191

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
954
Location
salt lake city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received the light from alibaba, but it had some issues and didn't include the mount. I tried to return it, but they just refunded the money. Not a bad resolution, I have a situation where I actually want to use it but need to find a mount. What mount would work?
 
Mine are in an 80 20 mount using the x brackets.
PXL_20260423_172442030.MP.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new