Mounteefrags 240 Reef build

Great job!
 
How thick is the acrylic? 1/2" ? Looking real good, How is the DC12000? I'm building my 240 8ft and got one of those and two wp60's to add along with my mp40's. I think it should be enough.
 
Yes 1/2" 3/4 bottom. Love the DC12000, not sure I like the wp40's I need to find the sweet spot for each. They keep moving sand.
 
Cycle complete, fish in. Added a few frags also. Still adjusting the Hydras
 

Attachments

  • 1401051322025.jpg
    1401051322025.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 228
  • 1401051343052.jpg
    1401051343052.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 208
A few pics.
 

Attachments

  • 1402402568359.jpg
    1402402568359.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 1402402655953.jpg
    1402402655953.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 1402402697938.jpg
    1402402697938.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 223
  • 1402402709367.jpg
    1402402709367.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 223
  • 1402402734547.jpg
    1402402734547.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 203
Stand is done. Finally get a break of not working on equipment. Now just work on maintenance.
 

Attachments

  • 1408885605751.jpg
    1408885605751.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 1408885623916.jpg
    1408885623916.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 156
A few of my additions
 

Attachments

  • 1412117782738.jpg
    1412117782738.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 155
  • 1412117802577.jpg
    1412117802577.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 1412117857894.jpg
    1412117857894.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 1412117880718.jpg
    1412117880718.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 1412117895608.jpg
    1412117895608.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 138
Few more
 

Attachments

  • 1412117964159.jpg
    1412117964159.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 1412117980408.jpg
    1412117980408.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 1412118065993.jpg
    1412118065993.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 147
Everything is doing well. I have 8 fish in there and i think I'm done stocking on that side. Battling a a little cyano but slowly going away.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new