Mounting apex in reefer 170 cabinet

spratocaster

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Location
Milford, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reefer 170 and due to placement of the tank I can’t mount my apex in an external enclosure. I want to keep things clean and tidy inside the cabinet and not just screw the modules to the back and side walls. Anyone have a clean way to mount in a small stand?
 
Can you have the board remotely?
 
The tank is in a corner between 2 doorways. I only have 4-5 inches on each side. It’s in the living space so I have to hide equipment to keep the wife happy. I’d have to go through a wall (might be a hard sell). Can you run an aquabus cable 40 ft?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new