Mounting Options - Kessil A500X + OR3

Forty-Two

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I picked up a Neptunian Cube S90 the other day as I was finally fed up with other smaller tank I currently have. As of now Im really impressed with the build quality of the Neptunuan Cube - its quite nice.

However - Im trying to figure out lighting. I have an A500X for the current tank. Its ok. I havent been terribly impressed by it.

Im considering sticking with the A500x but adding 4 Ophek OR3 bars. Does anyone know if any good mounting options for this? I would love something like the Reefbrite setup but with OR3's of course instead of their strips.

Ive also seen Kessils with T5's in a slick mount - but I cant recall the name. Of course again I would like to have OR3's rather than T5's.

The other option Im considering is dropping the A500X and just going with 1-2 Atlantik's. I do like the shimmer of the A500X however - but Im willing to sacrifice on that for better spectrum spread and growth.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back