Moved a rock

codycolina707

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
528
Reaction score
428
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I moved this rock that I thought only 2 anemones where on I guess the 3red was little bit attached didn't feel it at all when I picked up the rock anyway should I remove the small piece that ripped off.moved the rock because the green bubble tip I have was stuck between two rose bubbles getting no light
15800905997225084731035400563707.jpg
 
If it's still attached, I'd leave it and monitor closely and see if it heals into a mini nem.
ok so just make sure it doesnt go floating into the powerheads or something and really destroy itself its still attached actually looks more attached than the poor bleached out green one next to it the green one was bleached when i got it couple months ago and it moved under the rock after my new clown started hosting it so the clown switched to the rbta that split about 3 weeks ago due to the clown feeding it a giant piece of rods food
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new