Moved a rock

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I moved this rock that I thought only 2 anemones where on I guess the 3red was little bit attached didn't feel it at all when I picked up the rock anyway should I remove the small piece that ripped off.moved the rock because the green bubble tip I have was stuck between two rose bubbles getting no light
15800905997225084731035400563707.jpg

OP
OP
codycolina707

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it's still attached, I'd leave it and monitor closely and see if it heals into a mini nem.
ok so just make sure it doesnt go floating into the powerheads or something and really destroy itself its still attached actually looks more attached than the poor bleached out green one next to it the green one was bleached when i got it couple months ago and it moved under the rock after my new clown started hosting it so the clown switched to the rbta that split about 3 weeks ago due to the clown feeding it a giant piece of rods food

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back