OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you holding your rock together? What kind of cement is that?
The same stuff that holds bricks together with, mortar.

Good story as always @Paul B, keep it up!
As long as I am still on the right side of the grass, I will. :cool:

Does she know you posted this pic?
She knows and complains that people will think she still looks like that. I think she does but that was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away and she is still a Supermodel. Just yesterday someone stopped her and told her she looks just like Lauren Hutton. That ain't bad but a lot of people tell her that. But then again, people tell me I look like Tim Conway. That's the look I was going for. :confused:

Booze, I haven't heard from you in years. :cool:

Best thread I’ve seen all day
Be honest, it's the only thread you read today isn't it. :)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And who didn't think there was going to be an epic story (or many) behind this move? It had to happen! About par for the course, so far. Another awesome build thread to follow. Mrs B is a stunner for sure. Now I know where you get all this supermodel talk. You have one at home! :)

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I still consider my wife a Supermodel and I think I did good. We were childhood sweethearts and I met her when she was 12 and I was 43. :eek: No, I mean I was 6 years older. I dated her older cousin who also happened to be beautiful. I went off to Viet Nam and she wrote me every day and I thought she was 5 years older. Everyone else knew her age but me as she looked 18 when she was 2. Now she looks 40 and she is ,,,,a little older. :rolleyes: And we still like each other after all these years. :D

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great stories, family and pictures Paul very nice!

What happening to your old tank is it just being scrapped so to speak ? No I don’t want it, the air freight to the U.K. will be horrendous and it sounds like it might be a bit ‘smelly’! Lol

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great stories, family and pictures Paul very nice!

What happening to your old tank is it just being scrapped so to speak ? No I don’t want it, the air freight to the U.K. will be horrendous and it sounds like it might be a bit ‘smelly’! Lol
I left the old tank in the wall and the new people want to put fresh water in it. First they have to suck out an inch of mud that I didn't have time to do.

Thanks NoWaiAma

Joshua Kerstetter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loved reading this, this is a great example of wonderful and colorful storytelling. Although I'm cringing the entire time because the story itself is like a dumpster fire in slow motion of rapid fire mistakes and rushed actions. But that's how I do things too, so maybe we're kin. Best of luck, hope it all lives.

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loved reading this, this is a great example of wonderful and colorful storytelling. Although I'm cringing the entire time because the story itself is like a dumpster fire in slow motion of rapid fire mistakes and rushed actions. But that's how I do things too, so maybe we're kin. Best of luck, hope it all lives.
lol

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back