Moving a tank?

Steve Maxwell

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
536
Reaction score
239
Location
Pearland, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello...
I'm trying to finish up my 75G set up and have a question...where the tank is situated, it will be near impossible to reach behind the tank and the rear compartments of the refugium/sump (and there is currently no other place to place it). Has anybody placed anything under their aquarium stand to aid the movement of the tank & stand if necessary...like those furniture sliders? The stand is on tile so something like the sliders would work theoretically, but I'm just not sure about it...
 
I wouldn't try it so much to go wrong plus the weight alone is crazy heavy.you would have to mostly drain it to get it to move.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new