Moving an anemone

BARNAKEWLZ

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
605
Reaction score
574
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any thoughts on how to get an anemone off a rock? I have a rock flower that has found itself a pretty deep hole and I need to get him off the rock and I to a new tank.
 
Any thoughts on how to get an anemone off a rock? I have a rock flower that has found itself a pretty deep hole and I need to get him off the rock and I to a new tank.
Any reason you are transferring it? Cause if a RFA is struggling it would be move it self to try and find new placement. If it is still acting normal I would say leave it. And if you have to move it, the rock most likely has to come along
 
Any reason you are transferring it? Cause if a RFA is struggling it would be move it self to try and find new placement. If it is still acting normal I would say leave it. And if you have to move it, the rock most likely has to come along
I’m moving it to a new tank
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new