Moving BTA's from 40B to 220G

TrottingReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
931
Location
Arvada
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have a 220G FOWLR that is currently in fallow period until Jan 2nd due to velvet outbreak. The tank is otherwise 6 months old. I have 6 BTA in my 40B that I have been planning to move to my 220. When should I move the BTA's into the tank, before or after I start moving fish back to the tank?
 
Humble recommended I move them now so will be doing that tomorrow after I replace the heater in the tank. I pulled it to put in one of the 75g QTs I had to set up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new