Moving code from Apex A2 to A3

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike550
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
2,328
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m planning to upgrade from my A2 to the newer A3 Pro controller. Can I use a backup of my A2 programming code and restore it to the A3?

Otherwise what suggestions do you have for swapping controllers with a minimum of stress or frustration?

Thanks in advance
 
You know that Stoli vodka you are carbon doing your tank? When you dose the tank take a few shots your self before you reprogram the Apex. Reduces stress.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new