Moving corals from tank with Dinos

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2016
Messages
5,396
Reaction score
9,945
Location
Clarksville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going to break down and disinfect my coral QT that has been overtaken with dinos. I need to move my corals to my DT.

Besides a good dip in some CoralRx to catch any bugs, are there any other precautions I should take to ensure the dinos dont transfer to my DT? Peroxide solution dip possibly?
 
Following along. One of my lfs has some nice coral but i see dinos in the tanks so i havent bought any.
 
Let's bump this to the afternoon crowd and see if anyone knows how to "clean" these corals (and a fire shrimp I want to transfer)...
 
Bump... let's see if any of the night crew know!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new