Moving - Fish for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nohva
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nohva

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Murfreesboro, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am moving out of state in the next month. Not sure if I will end up in a house or apartment at this point and will probably start a new smaller tank some point in the future. I need to sell my livestock before I can begin to break the tank down.

Blue Hippo Tang - $25
Yellow Tang - $25
Melanurus wrasse - $25
Mated Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish - $50 for the pair
Small Diamond Goby - $15

I have some random zoas and mushrooms I can throw in for free if you buy some fish.

I have a 29gallon biocube with a clip on metal halide light that I also need to sell (comes with stand). $125

I may have other equipment from my main tank for sale after the livestock is sold and I can tear it down.

Message me if you need pictures of anything and I'll get them up asap.

Thanks!
 
Here are a couple pictures of the fish-- my wife took these tonight.

FISH TANK-1.jpg


FISH TANK-2.jpg


FISH TANK-3.jpg


FISH TANK-4.jpg
 
I am interested in the Diamond Goby if no one has claimed it. I can pick it up this weekend.
 
Ill take the blue hippo and yellow tang if they are still available. When would be a good time to pick them up ?
 
Is there anyway I can pick up the hippo and yellow tang this weekend ? Thanks
 
Is there anyway we can get a response for all the replies on this thread? Not to mention the pm's that were sent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new