Moving on up!

ahtatt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
169
Reaction score
3
Location
New Braunfels, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monday I upgraded from a 75g to a 125g. Its exciting :D
im using a eshopps refugium, reef octopus pinwheel skimmer, hydor wave maker, cpr external overflow
2 no name led units and 1 reefbreeders value fixture suspended 14" above the water surface
heres a picture of my 75g fts and my newly installed 125g
 

Attachments

  • 75.jpg
    75.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 125 1.jpg
    125 1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 125 2.jpg
    125 2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 125 3.jpg
    125 3.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 125 4.jpg
    125 4.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 138
please excuse the wire/ hose birdnest action. I'm going to clean it up after I get everything where i want it, and then put the doors on the stand and canopy.
 
thank you Brandon!

Im going to wait a month to let everything settle and then order an Achilles tang to be the king of the tank.
I only have a homeless tomato clown, yellow coris wrasse, a bicolor blenny, watchmen goby and mandarin dragonette.
I would really like to add more fish, but I'm having a hard time determining what to get.
Any suggestions on new fish?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new