• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving sale ! Houston

johntdaballa

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
376
Reaction score
304
Location
HOUSTON, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few frags need to get rid of nothing fancy


Tyree green toadstool 2 s/m size $40ea
Baby Jawbreaker 2 available $100ea

Green Haddoni carpet $150
Sherman rose BTA 2 medium ($150ea) 2 small ($115ea)
M/L GSP $30
 
Last edited:
I have a few frags need to get rid of nothing fancy


Tyree green toadstool 2 s/m size $40ea
Baby Jawbreaker 2 available $100ea
Green Haddoni carpet $150
Sherman rose BTA 2 medium ($150ea) 2 small ($115ea)
M/L GSP $30
I'm interested in one of the Small BTA's if you still have them. I am in Austin, TX I can drive to you to meet up.
 
..
 

Attachments

  • E2FDFA39-AEF7-4EE3-BE15-849A61EC05A1.jpeg
    E2FDFA39-AEF7-4EE3-BE15-849A61EC05A1.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 125
  • B2682F49-E57A-45B4-B847-0E889F7ACC8A.jpeg
    B2682F49-E57A-45B4-B847-0E889F7ACC8A.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 117
I'm interested in one of the Small BTA's if you still have them. I am in Austin, TX I can drive to you to meet up.
i have medium available. If i can get this one small nem off the rock its all yours.
 
1small and 1 med nem left

Adding
Large rock covered gsp $75
1 small gsp $10
2p Stratocaster zoa
 

Attachments

  • 46FD9D98-0EB2-41A5-88C9-355D899B4F09.jpeg
    46FD9D98-0EB2-41A5-88C9-355D899B4F09.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 113

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new