Moving tank to remove stand

keystoneckp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions on how to move a 75 gallon tank to remove the stand to use for a different tank.
Have a 75 gallon in basement, see pic. Care on this has been lacking due to where it's at.
Just got a 90 gallon, that fiancee' gave me permission to put upstairs. Stand 75 is on is
32' tall. Stand that came with the 90 is 28' tall. I want to use the 32' stand to put the 90 on.
This will not be a quick setup of the 90, so 75 will still need to be running.
how much do you think I would have to remove to be able to slide it onto the other stand?
Is this feasible? I have some scrap lumber that I may be able to raise the height of the other stand.

75 gl tank.jpg

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions on how to move a 75 gallon tank to remove the stand to use for a different tank.
Have a 75 gallon in basement, see pic. Care on this has been lacking due to where it's at.
Just got a 90 gallon, that fiancee' gave me permission to put upstairs. Stand 75 is on is
32' tall. Stand that came with the 90 is 28' tall. I want to use the 32' stand to put the 90 on.
This will not be a quick setup of the 90, so 75 will still need to be running.
how much do you think I would have to remove to be able to slide it onto the other stand?
Is this feasible? I have some scrap lumber that I may be able to raise the height of the other stand.

75 gl tank.jpg
Sounds like you have a keeper in your fiancée allowing you to put 90 gallon upstairs!

How many friends do you have to help? Going to have to remove most of the water to move.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back