Moving the electronics of established tank

lilbitreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2017
Messages
420
Reaction score
251
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a trigger sump, as I thought my DIY one (2 yeats old) was leaking and didn't have time to make a new one. After installing it I noticed there was even less room, in the already cramped space.So I built a cabinet. I used a 4x8 sheet of 3/4" plywood. $37 later and leftover stain/paint and I have a new cabinet minus the door.
I'll be posting pictures, but that needs to be in a separate post since I can't figure out how to access my photos from my computer. I seems when I load them onto my computer I don't know where they are being saved therefore cannot locate the folder to upoad them via computer.
 
efdd3ddeaae4afc8f1388f4152b1af93.jpg
a41d92a0b4a3e9f48ea5c89af7b31793.jpg
18970175156a9dfb479834ec181e1dbf.jpg
16580d70d026730c2bb908e054ab5dfe.jpg
71d52df9d2119b7bb1f9198c1f2f830e.jpg
 
Anyone have ideas on cord management?
 
False walls or in your case, cable raceways. The ones commonly used for computer networking cables are ideal because you can enter and exit at just about any point.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new