TGC redwings under halide

reef’r

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2023
Messages
899
Reaction score
531
Location
reef’d
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m wanting some red in the tank, I have battle corals fire engine but it’s just a dormant chunk. Have moved it a couple times and it’s still not showing any signs of life. I also have fox flame but it’s small and don’t have it in the best of light. I’ve recently really taken a liking to TGC redwings and am wondering if anybody has one under 10-14k halide with blue supplements. I’ve seen one recently in a t5 tank and it looked flipping amazing
 
I do not run halides, but I run T5s and the TGC Red Wings is one of my favorite millis. It is bright red with blue tips when it is happy and growing good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new