TGC redwings under halide

reef’r

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2023
Messages
914
Reaction score
534
Location
reef’d
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m wanting some red in the tank, I have battle corals fire engine but it’s just a dormant chunk. Have moved it a couple times and it’s still not showing any signs of life. I also have fox flame but it’s small and don’t have it in the best of light. I’ve recently really taken a liking to TGC redwings and am wondering if anybody has one under 10-14k halide with blue supplements. I’ve seen one recently in a t5 tank and it looked flipping amazing
 
I do not run halides, but I run T5s and the TGC Red Wings is one of my favorite millis. It is bright red with blue tips when it is happy and growing good.
 
Here’s mine but it’s under LED’s

IMG_7160.jpeg
Sorry for the Tomini Tang photo-bomb 😉
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new