Moving to another state

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and Good Luck on your move!!!
ZomboMeme 29122020154147.jpg

Upvote 0

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck! My clownfish have traveled over 2000 miles. I went 500 miles with them in bucket with an air bubbler going. Then ran a small filter in the hotel. Then back in the car for the other 500. I will have to move a reef tank in a few years so I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread
OMG...I have to move to El Paso, TX from Baltimore, MD next month...I am in the process of setting up a 20gal Nano for the 1 year temp. stay in Texas (downgrade from a 120g Reef). But I want most of my Live stock to come with me...now I am looking at what others have down for that LONG distance travel...just seeking Ideas...

Upvote 0

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck! My clownfish have traveled over 2000 miles. I went 500 miles with them in bucket with an air bubbler going. Then ran a small filter in the hotel. Then back in the car for the other 500. I will have to move a reef tank in a few years so I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread
I will be moving some of my SPS to Cape Coral from NJ. We bought a condo unit at Trapon Landings. I want to setup an Innovative Marine 100g tank in Cape Coral.

Upvote 0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How to move a reef tank across the country with not issue?
Welcome to Reef2Reef! If you move the tank, just be prepared for some potential loss. Many people here in AZ have a tendency to sell their tanks when moving and start fresh once they get settled in their new house. I moved about 6 years ago and the tank move seemed to go well until about 2 months later when the tank crashed!

Upvote 0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back