• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP-10

Item Price
160-320
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,359
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have 2, Mobius ready, MP10 WQD's up for grabs. They've been factory reset and are ready to go.

Asking $160 ea. Includes PP fees and shipping.

Please PM if interested. Thanks!



Pic doesn't show the wet sides as they're on the drying rack after a citric acid cleaning.
1758416735043.png
 
I have 2, Mobius ready, MP10 WQD's up for grabs. They've been factory reset and are ready to go.

Asking $160 ea. Includes PP fees and shipping.

Please PM if interested. Thanks!



Pic doesn't show the wet sides as they're on the drying rack after a citric acid cleaning.
1758416735043.png
PM’d.
 
both sold! Thanks everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new