MP 40QD Replacement Part Warranty?

atlfishes

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
527
Reaction score
158
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a quiet drive dry side that has become extremely loud. It is out of warranty and support has sent me a link to purchase a new one. When I asked about the warranty, I was told it was only 30 days. Why would eco-tech not provide a standard warranty for a brand new part? You should stand by your products with a standard warranty. This is disappointing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new