Mp-60s, apex, Vectra M2

Item Price
100-600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Colby pierson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
173
Reaction score
77
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything will be shipped in a flat rate box so shipping cost will be as reasonable as possible.

2 x Mp 60 -400 each + shipping SOLD
Vectra M2 -200 +shipping SOLD
Apex - 200 + shipping SOLD
Tunze auto top off -100 +shipping SOLD
37216BB9-C0D1-45D1-8997-CFFAC6AAD9EB.jpeg 5C74B0F0-0171-4DCF-A192-4AC96B67A6F8.jpeg 8CCB8ED8-04F8-42A1-B39D-6D7BB2778FE0.jpeg 58D7B0F5-E82E-4B52-950E-F3EEC6B894BD.jpeg 72F0729C-D1E0-4836-A8C5-8A30C17069D2.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Got a few questions abt the equipment, I do travel down to NYC about once a week, so I can meet up down there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new