• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10 and MP40 / Octo Pulse 2 and 4 Anemone Guards

OP
OP
S

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune WAV Nem Guard. Direct replacement for the stock guard. Internal baffles prevent water suction through the backside of the pump.
WavAttached.jpg

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool design. I wanted to make one for my WAV but couldn't get the fitment exactly right .

Last edited:

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I requested the new guard with wide flow nozzle in the last pic. Came better than expected. Looks great in tank. The 3d print job is phenomenal, and the replacement cut is perfect. Snaps on very easy. The flow pattern is kind of hard to really see for now, but will know a bit better when I replace both on same side.
Is it possible to have something like this made for the octopulse2? Also how much is the mp10 gaurd with the wide flow nozzle?

OP
OP
S

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to have something like this made for the octopulse2? Also how much is the mp10 gaurd with the wide flow nozzle?
MP10 is $25. Same price with or without a cone in front. I haven't done the design for the MP 10 or the Octo guards with a cone in front yet. The MP10 should be fairly straight forward having done it with the MP40. The Octo I would have to take a closer look at since they are printed differently. It would take more redesigning but it's doable.

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot me a pm with the total and how you want to handle the development and other work. I'm sure itlltake some time so I have no concern with waiting.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back