Mp10 help

Windirmere

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know how to update from legacy? Brand new mp10, rma for new driver other was damaged, it now shows up on mobias but will not up date.
Screenshot_20220621-171913_Mobius.jpg

Thank you for contacting EcoTech Marine. To perform a firmware update on your Mobius-controlled device(s), please follow the steps below.

Open the Mobius app
Under the "Flow" tab, select the "Edit" option
Select the "Export" option (Square with arrow) and "Save Template"
Select the "Settings" icon and "Devices"
Swipe left over the desired device(s) to remove
Quit the Mobius app
Perform a button reset on each device you would like to update (See device-specific steps below)
Open the Mobius app and select the "+" button
Now select your desired device(s)
Adding those devices to your profile will begin the firmware update process automatically (Please be sure to keep the Mobius app open and near your device until the update is complete)

Vectra & VorTech Button Reset:

1. Ensure the Controller is connected to power
2. Press & hold the "Mode" and "Set" (left & center) buttons until the dial flashes Red, White, and Blue.
3. Press & hold the "Mode" (left) button until the dial blinks Red and Purple.
4. Hold the "Mode" and "Power/Option" (left & right) buttons until the pump powers off and resets.

I can't even get it onto mobius to do these steps.

I tried the Bluetooth chip from this one in my other mp10 that shows up and it's fine, this one just refuses to update?

I guess they don't do refunds at all and if I send it in for another rma I might as well just buy a new one shipping was 120 bucks the 1st time.

The other mp10 I got works automatically and is happy if I remove and add it. It always shows up and updates. I want ro pull my hair out at this point

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back