• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp10 mobius ready price drop

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reefing89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
138
Reaction score
30
Location
san francisco
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi I bought this from a fellow Reefer on here he was the original owner. I ended up setting it up but broke down my tank right after. Had to move so probably lost the box on the move after my divorce. Selling for what I paid 200 shipped. Moving a different direction since I’m getting a bigger tank so bigger mp I know manufacturers date is oct 19. 6DCAFC30-1933-4BAE-B51E-CB8D114AE2BF.png
 
Last edited:
Hi I bought this from a fellow Reefer on here he was the original owner. I ended up setting it up but broke down my tank right after. Had to move so probably lost the box on the move after my divorce. Selling for what I paid 200 shipped. Moving a different direction since I’m getting a bigger tank so bigger mp I know manufacturers date is oct 19. 6DCAFC30-1933-4BAE-B51E-CB8D114AE2BF.png
I'm interested in the mp10 still available?? Pm me
 
Hi I bought this from a fellow Reefer on here he was the original owner. I ended up setting it up but broke down my tank right after. Had to move so probably lost the box on the move after my divorce. Selling for what I paid 200 shipped. Moving a different direction since I’m getting a bigger tank so bigger mp I know manufacturers date is oct 19. 6DCAFC30-1933-4BAE-B51E-CB8D114AE2BF.png
I'm interested in the ecotech wave maker mp10, PM me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new