• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10/MP40/MP60 Anemone Safe REPLACEMENT guards

Archibald J McLauchlin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent communication through PM's. Guards arrived in secure packaging and quality is fantastic. Thank you Evan.
20190907_142945.jpg

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to announce I will be adding to my line of power head guards and developing an anemone safe guard for the AI Nero 5! Look for a post in a few weeks and tell your friends!

If you want a guard developed for a specific pump please feel free to PM me. I am looking for someone willing to send over an MP60 Wet side for a week or two so that a guard can be developed for it. You will then get your wet side back and In exchange for letting me borrow it you will get as many free guards as you need and my eternal thanks. Willing to work out deals like this for other in demand pumps.

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for someone willing to send over an MP60 Wet side for a week or two so that a guard can be developed for it. You will then get your wet side back and In exchange for letting me borrow it you will get as many free guards as you need and my eternal thanks. Willing to work out deals like this for other in demand pumps.
Did Loggerhead get you a wet side for an MP60?

C_AWOL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incase anyone needs proof of its effectiveness. Saved one of the ones in my anemone qt tank

20191002_170252.jpg

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incase anyone needs proof of its effectiveness. Saved one of the ones in my anemone qt tank

20191002_170252.jpg
Rough day for this guy but im glad it saved him! Its awesome to see these things helping people!

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to anyone who is experiencing a shipping delay, large backorders and a new job leading me to move has been delaying shipments. A big shipment will go out this Friday that should have everyone caught up!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back