• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10 - New wet and Dry side

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cPr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
185
Location
Dallas, Tx
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Purchased a new dryside and wetside thinking I was going to use this on my new tank, but using a couple MP40s instead.

The Dryside and wetside have been used for a couple weeks, everything works great and the pump is silent. It’s basically a brand new pump.

$200 plus shipping
 
Purchased a new dryside and wetside thinking I was going to use this on my new tank, but using a couple MP40s instead.

The Dryside and wetside have been used for a couple weeks, everything works great and the pump is silent. It’s basically a brand new pump.

$200 plus shipping

PM sent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new