• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10 Quiet Drive $200

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Thrashed

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
162
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a MP10 up for sale, I lost the original box when I moved last year so I don't have the mfg date but I bought it new in either 2020 or 2021. Comes with an extra wetside (it was a little noisy on my 125 but would barely hold on to the glass)

$200 shipping available at buyers expense

349466674_6109137352457372_1771882558965584705_n.jpg 350058085_6218362381589292_8983800179815482448_n.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new