MP10 Vortech for sale

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralreefer123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
142
Reaction score
40
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
MP10 VorTech for sale $250 (OBO) shipping first class USPS or local pick up. Please PM me.

6F04B4BD-7433-4EE4-8CCE-616B4C7502AE.jpeg
 
Still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new