Mp10 with apex help

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just set up my wxm with my mp10. I was wondering if there was somewhere I could download daily programs into the setting? Kind of like how you could d/l preset programs for the ai light right into the app
 
I do not believe there are any "preset" programs available. Best suggestion is ask ppl for their programs and copy them to see how you like them. But that would require reprogramming each time sadly.
 
I do not believe there are any "preset" programs available. Best suggestion is ask ppl for their programs and copy them to see how you like them. But that would require reprogramming each time sadly.
I found presets hidden in a file on the apex and found one I liked!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new